<< Advance preparation >>
What you need to process (What I would like you to purchase)
- Standard set
Body, combination filter over, ground wire, safety glasses "Photo"
Operating Instructions "Photo"
· OP: Maintenance Kit "Photo"
· OP: Gasket for small-diameter cans "Photo"
※ OP is an optional product.
Please prepare for yourself
·Ground point (If you do not have it, please purchase the ground bar.) "photograph"
·Drums (two-necked things / it is common in the world) "photograph"
·Wes minus driver (when installed) radio pliers (during maintenance)
<< Work preparation >>
1. Attach the body and the filter to the drum, and be grounded with attached ground wire.
2. Wearing the safety glasses and work gloves.
1. Set aerosol cans to the body.
2. Press down on the handle, and return immediately.
3. Processing is complete if there is no sound of out of the gas.
(5-10 lost Once seconds)
4. Remove the cans and discard. (In the United States it has been recycled as general cans as well as recyclable waste.
Please contact municipality and the industrial waste suppliers.)
Parts replacement, maintenance
1. Please use the combined gasket to the size of the cans. (You can replace of gaskets about 10 seconds.)
2. Consumables are gasket and the combination filter (filter and activated carbon).
3. Hole forming pins has an endurance of more than 10 million times. Please put in grease sometimes. (Grease is included in the maintenance kit.)
4. Once the waste is accumulated up to 70% of the drum, please be treated as industrial waste.